- Gov. Lee, leaders react to Roe v. Wade being overturned
- The Supreme Court overruled the Roe v. Wade decision. What happens in Tennessee now?
- After Roe, Dems want to know if Big Tech will give up data from pregnant women
- Which states will likely ban abortion now that Roe v. Wade is overturned?
- Disney, Netflix, Meta and other corporations say they'll fund employee travel for abortions
More Political Stories
- How all 50 states have banned, limited or protected abortion
- Appeals court revives challenge to bump stock ban
- Jan. 6 hearing takeaways: Trump risked provoking 'constitutional crisis'
- David Rausch tapped to serve another term leading TBI
- Four Republican lawmakers ask Gov. Lee to prevent giving COVID-19 vaccine to children under 5 years old
- Mid-South lawmaker looking to ban slavery in Tennessee
- Knox Co. Commission to discuss development plan appeals, increasing penalties for selling alcohol to minors
- Report: TN secretary of state driving state-issued car at time of DUI arrest
- Jan. 6 panel: Mob that stormed Capitol was within 40 feet of Pence
- Slatery, most Republican AGs pen letter opposing USDA's updated LGTBQ+ discrimination protections
- Ohio governor signs bill allowing armed school employees
- Jan. 6 hearing witnesses say they told Trump not to claim quick victory