Deadfall Adventures Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Deadfall Adventures was released on Nov 15, 2013
About The Game
Deadfall Adventures is an action-driven first-person shooter, spiced up with elements from action-adventure games. Become an adventurer, hunt for treasures, explore unknown regions of the world and rescue the damsel in distress from the clutches of enemies, both earthly and not-so-earthly. Join James Lee Quatermain on his journey across the globe! The year is 1938. James Lee Quatermain is a man of many talents, yet holding on to money isn’t one of them. James is an adventurer by trade, just like his legendary great-grandfather Allan Quatermain. And he knows how to squeeze money out of this famous name of his, while at the same time despising it. Despising those who believe his great-grandfather’s tales of the supernatural and those who make fun of them alike. Accordingly, Quatermain isn’t all too keen on escorting Jennifer Goodwin, an US agent and former colleague of his, to an Egyptian temple structure in order to retrieve an ancient artifact – The Heart of Atlantis. Neither does he believe in the reputed invigorating qualities of this artifact, nor does he care the least that a division of the Ahnenerbe, the Nazi department specialized in the occult, is after The Heart as well.
- Action -Adventure gameplay from a first-person perspective
- Set in the Quatermain-universe, created by H. R. Haggard
- Fast-paced action and intense, accurate FPS gun battles
- Adventurer equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight – necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even to defeat certain types of enemies
- Puzzles that encourage you to explore the game environment and interact with it
- Environmental traps that can be used to eliminate enemies in many spectacular ways
- Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world – Egypt, Arctic and forgotten
Mayan ruins in the jungles of Guatemala
- Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic action-adventure movies
- 1930’s setting, including detailed weapon designs
- Unique adventurer-style multiplayer features and modes
How to Download & Install Deadfall Adventures
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Deadfall Adventures is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Deadfall Adventures” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Deadfall Adventures folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Deadfall Adventures Free Download
Click the download button below to start Deadfall Adventures Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don't forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS:Windows XP SP 3, Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT / ATI Radeon HD 3830, 256 MB VRAM, Shader Model 3 support
- Hard Drive:6.5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible
- Additional:Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication, Software installations required (included with the game): STEAM Client, Microsoft DirectX, Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable